Thread: Confused....
View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Hi
what unit are these questions from?

I don't think that you can get higher marks for your course, you can be given back your work to amend if more information is needed.
I to did my course work based, i didn't attend a college and my tutor visited every 4-6 weeks to set me work and take away work i had done to look through it and he then gave me a form filled in by him about what i had written e.g. whether it was enough or whether i had to put more information in (i was only given 2 questions to add more info on because i am one of those people that write too much, if that is possible with the level 3), he observed me and we had personal discussions, his visits ranged from 30 mins to 2 hours depending on what we were doing e.g. if he was observing he would be there for up to 2 hours and if it was to talk about work to be done or a pd he would be there anywhere from 30 mins to an hour, in the end though i set my own work and worked on one unit at atime because suited me, my tutor liked to mix and match units but every one is different and he respected my views on the way i wanted to complete the course.
Perhaps i was one of the lucky ones that had a very good tutor that listened and respected my views and i enjoyed my course very stressful at times but i got there in the end as i am sure you will.

my folder is with IV so can't look up units unless you give me the unit number then i can give you guidance on some of the questions you are stuck on.

Lynne