Thread: Confused....
View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

TinyTurtle is on a distinguished road
Hi,
my assessor comes to my place of work to see me but never seems to want to look at my work even when i ask her she just says "i'll take it when you finish the unit" but i feel this only leaves me doubting my work and with no opportunity to get a higher mark than a pass or even wors fail as she lacks in giving guidance.:weepy:

I have spoken to my assessor and even asked my manager to speak to her but it still hasn't seemed to change anything. hmmm o well i'll just have to do my best.

The questions i am stuck on are;
A. Why is early identification of speech, langusgeor communicationdelay important for a child or young person's well-being?

B. What are the potential risks for the child/young person's well-being if any speech, language or communication delay is not identified early?

C. Analyse the importance of early identifaction of the potential risks of late recognition to speech, language and communication delays or dissorders?

D. Who might be involved in a multy-agencyteam to support a child/young person's speech, language and communication development?

E. How, when and why would a multy-agency approach be applied?

F. Give Four different examples of play opportunities and describe how you would put them into practice to support the development of a child/young person's speech, language and communication?

Any help or hints and tips would be much appreciated.

Thankyou,
Laura