View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2015, 04:46 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

nickyj1974 is on a distinguished road

Hello all, I have not long started my Level 3 Diploma with the TA college via e-learning, and I must say, to date, I am very impressed. I completed my level 2 at a college in Kingston, and loved every minute of it and meeting new people was fantastic way of building a new network of friends and really helped me along my way on the course. I am finding the Diploma a lot more intense, but so far fingers crossed all my tasks have been marked competent. However, I do miss going to college and don't think I would be able to complete the diploma, or would at least of found it a lot more difficult, without my doing the level 2 first, or even experiencing the way the course works at a college. I did a lot of research before I enrolled onto this course and not being able to attend college this time around due to other commitments decided e-learning would be the best route for me. The TA college so far keep in regular contact with me, without me even contacting them first to ensure I am ok, and all is going well with my course and work placement. They are available whenever I call them and my tutor explains things in great detail whenever I have approached her with anything. It is expensive, more expensive than any other course I looked into, but I can really say that reading about other peoples colleges, I thing I made the right choice.

I am more than willing to chat, help - if I am able, or just encourage people who are having a bit of a panic or minor breakdown!!! LOL..... As, I mentioned before it is great building up a network of new friends who are in the same situation, especially when you don't attend a college.

Speak soon.