View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2015, 09:33 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Funkymama is on a distinguished road

Hello
I'm also doing the Study House Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3 course. I'm finding it very heavy going and the teachers are really unhelpful. It seems to me that there are loads of questions essentially asking the same things and that a lot of it is not covered by the textbook (and it soooooo boringly written) I've just finished assignment 2 which I passed but the tutor told me I should not have used 'text based answers' when I replied that I was baffled as to what he meant as I sent entirely written work he just copied and pasted part of the notes back to me which was no help at all. The course seems to be very heavy going, frankly the law degree I did before was easier, not because the work was easier but because the course was better set out. As for the placements, well yes, I have one, and I work at the school a lot but, I can hardly ask teachers to stop what they are doing every few days for an interview which the course seems to think is what is needed, the teachers are far too busy to do more than a few interviews! Rant over