View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2014, 10:30 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

flashers is on a distinguished road
Default Evaluate ways in which concerns about poor practice can reported?

Please help Me on CYP Core 3.3 - 3.3

Q - Evaluate ways in which concerns about poor practice can report whilst ensuring that whistleblowers and those practice or behaviour is being questioned are protected.

Not sure I totally understand the question to be honest. So far I have written the below

As a registered childminder I adhered to OSFTED and EYFS framework. The children’s safety and well-being is of upmost importance and I will not hesitate in taking the necessary steps to protect children and young people from harm.
A whistle-blower is when a person exposes concerns occurring in an organisation directly to an outside body.
The Whistle Blowing Policy is put into place in organisations to provide protection should a person (employee) blow the whistle if concerns are genuine and acting in good faith. The policy gives a voice to employees and others who have concerns about malpractice. Whistle blowers are protected by law from losing their job or being victimised as a result of what they have uncovered and made public.

Am I on the right lines???I am a childminder and work alone so should I b writing about child disclosure ???

Sorry very confused on this - any help would b great

-----------------------------------------