View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Ahh ok .. as I see this ..

The Mandatory unit 301 is about Developing and promoting positive relationships.

The Units and your overiding Title !

LINK to UNIT PDF information: NVQ 3 CCLD 301 Develop and promote positive relationships

In this unit there are the 4 Element titles:

1. Develop relationships with children
2. Communicate with children
3. Support children in developing relationships
4. Communicate with adults

Read down through each of the Knowledge points and apply them to each of the element titles. Do this in turn/ one element title at a time so that confusion is minimal !!!

Once you have taken down all the 'rough information that this has generated you can begin to build a draft document.

Link/index/credit any physical/quotational evidence ( eg. policies, procedures etc) that the answers have also generated, making sure any separate documents are stored with the assignment as proof.

Using the Performance criteria as a 'checkbox type guide throughout this whole process you can ensure you have covered all the national standards when putting together the final draft.. (using your word count guidelines )

The performance Criteria also serves as a very positive self evaluation tool, as it can help you to see how you react to - and in, certain situations allowing personal development in dealing with those situations & indeed how to learn new strategies for taking them forward in a positive way !

I hope this is of help and please, PM / post or email me if you have a different understanding on how to go about this !!
the cost of ad blockers

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 08-04-2008 at 05:31 PM. Reason: *Amended CWDC link