View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

jenmaz2468 is on a distinguished road
Default CYP Core 3.3 (1st Assessment task) HELP

*Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people*

1st task and I've hit the bottle already :-(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will someone point me in right direction with this:-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Task 1 links to learning outcome 1, assessment criteria 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5.

‘Please keep me safe.’ This simple but profoundly important hope is the very minimum upon which every child and young person should be able to depend.
Protection of Children in England ‘A progress report 12th March 2009’

In order to support the above statement you need to compile a folder which includes:

• an outline of current legislation, guidelines, policies and procedures within own UK Home Nation affecting the safeguarding of children and young people

• an explanation of child protection within the wider concept of safeguarding children and young people

• an analysis of how national and local guidelines, policies and procedures for safeguarding affect day to day work with children and young people
for example:
Childcare practice, Child protection, Risk assessment,
Ensuring the voice of the child or young person is heard,
Supporting children and young people and others who may be expressing concerns.

• an explanation of when and why inquiries and serious case reviews are required and how the sharing of the findings informs practice

• an explanation of how the processes used by own work setting or service comply with legislation that covers data protection, information handling and sharing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going insane looking at this task?

Please help anyone xxx

-----------------------------------------