View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Rindholwen is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Unit 303 support learning activities 1.2

ok so first time post yay!

so unit 303 outcome 1.2 evaluate own strengths and weaknesses in relation to supporting learning activities and how these may imapct on the support that can be provided

atm I am trying to work through a worksheet I have been given but I am not sure if I am putting enough detail in what I am writing as I have been told before that I put to much detail in and now I am worried that I have taken it to far the other way.

the table is basically a 4 box table with strengths weaknesses and impact for each with the statement - Explore the following areas in relation to supporting learning activities

in strengths I have - my ability to communicate with children and how I can alter how something is being described if not originally understood.

with impact on support that can be provided as - if a child did not understand the first presentation of a method I can describe it in an alternative way allowing another way for the child to access the information

strength - my confidence with ICT.
Impact - allows me to access a range of resources and guide children to the outcome they require.

weakness - my lack of times table knowledge
impact - this means there is a delay when supporting a child in this area whether its checking work/method or teacing the tables themselves.

this is what I have so far and my brain has decided to stop working.

would I include things such as my lack of confidence in social situations as a weakness with the impact being not able to provide an effective role model in this area?

thank you for any help you can give me it is greatly appreciated

-----------------------------------------