View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Jenna is on a distinguished road

Hiya :) thankyou for your reply. Im doing mine work based with no college aswell! My assessor comes every 4wks but if i get stuck i have no contact with anyone..same as u really! Just left to get on with it. My work collegues are alot older than me and have only done nvq 3 and like u said it's totally different so i tend to just do what i think..it's worked so far haha! You have the work book right? I feel like im just re writing the whole book sometimes! I used alot of the books on google and just internet sites and magazine articles for references. Do u do alot of references? I've not got any other qualifications in childcare so im new to it all.
I started the course in october and i've only done units 1, 2, and gota get unit 3 done for two wks time. How about u?
My assessor quit so i was given a new assessor hense why i havn't done alot lol as i was clueless. So far though i've passed both unit 1 and 2 :) i just wana hurry up and finish the whole thing so i can get a job somewhere else and earn more and be more involved! How about u?
Sorry im blabbing haha!