View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

sarah.payne is on a distinguished road
Default Please can some one help claify some questions that I need to do for my assessment please

================================================== ==========
step by step help for unit SHC 32 engage in personal development
================================================== ==========

1. Describe the potential tensions between maintaining an individual's confidentiality and disclosing concerns... Include where abuse of a child is supected, or when it is suspected that a crime has been committed.

2. Demonstrate how to put others to promote equality and right.

3. Do a creative activy to support children to recognise value and meet their health needs.

4.Evaluate the effectiveness of proative strategies on mitigating challenging behaviour

5. Describe complex feelings that may be experienced by others involved or witnessing an incident of challenging behaviour.

6. Describe steps that should be taken to check for injuries following an incident of challenging behaviour

7. Describe how you work with others to analyse antecedent behaviour and consequences of an incident of challenging behaviour

8. Describe how you work with others to review the approaches to promoting positive behaviour using information from records, the briefing and support activities.

9. describe how an individual can be supported to reflect on an incident of challenging behaviour.... How they were feeling prior to the incident... thier behaviour.... the consequenses of thier behaviour

Please I really need some help I have my assessment friday and my setting is not helping me one bit all I seem to be to them at the present is a spare part and covering in different classes when tyhey need me to etc..

-----------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Level three CYPW handbooks on amazon.co.uk

-----------------------------------------