View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2014, 06:18 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

nazmo 2010 is on a distinguished road
Default cache level3

Hi i need help on this assignment as im stuck, im not sure what to do write even thought i have some policies from my school. I need to do a booklet, please can somebody help me.
thank you.

asessment task -CYP core 3.4 support childrens and young peoples health and saftey:

* A description of the factors to take in to account when planning healthy and safe indoor and outdoor enviroments and services.
* An explanation of how health and saftey is monitored and maintained and how people in the work setting are made aware of risks and hazards and encouraged to work safley.
* An identificaion of sources of current guidance for planning healthy and safe enviroments and services.
* An explanation of how current health and saftey legislation policies and procedures are implemented in own work setting or services.

Task2:
* An explanation of why it is important to take a balnced approach to risk management.
*An explanation of the dilemma between the rioghts and choices of children and young people and health and saftey enviroments
* An example for your own work practise of supposting or young people to assess and manage risk.

Task 3:
* An explanation of the policies and procedures of the setting or service in reponse to accidents, incidents, emergencies and illness.
* An identification of the correct procedures for recording and reporting incidents, injuries, signs of illness and other emergencies.