View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Catrin1 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi
This was the first assignment I did. I asked my setting for their policy and looked on the Internet for another (I used a primary school) and they were pretty similar in all honesty. I didn't go into as much detail as the other reply gave you, I didn't feel it was needed. I included all the points about not discriminating on any grounds whatsoever and listed lots eg, ethnicity, religion, life style choices (eg, vegetarian) etc etc and also included not discriminating against staff members. It was a little tricky because I seem to remember having to start the policy with definitions of inclusion, equality etc which stunted my flow! When comparing the policy's and saying why I had included what I had I just spoke about how all the policies I had researched had basically said much of the same things and listed a few examples.
Hope this helps.

Please don't give up - I know exactly how you feel honestly. I find it difficult juggling work, family, house and diploma too and I think we prob all have days when we want to give up (I certainly do!) but it WILL be worth it in the end! xx