View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

uhm without giving names etc can you tell me one of the events/insedence you wrote about?

try thinking bout the diff areas of development and check youve coverd it for example... i think i managed this well but next time i will be more confident as i have learnt how to deal with this situation. -got your emotional there

the problem was he just wouldnt stop crying unless being picked up so we worked as a team to help him and to over come the situation-social and intelectual development there

also possibly talk bout parents staff the children policies procedures etc

reflecting is looking back and evaluating make sure you give both positives and negatives about each situation.

what did you learn about the child? what did you learn about future planning? what did you learn your good or bad at? etc

for example he was sick everywhere- i learned that he does not like beans so in the future i will not give him them but will make a note of food he does like. i was a little unsure of what to use to clean with which i now know is .... but i still helped the situation by getting the children ot of the way and keeping them calm

hope this helps