View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

shellyjoe is on a distinguished road
Default EYMP 2 Welsh documented outcomes are assessed and recorded - foundation phase

EYMP 2 - explain how the documented outcomes are assessed and recorded.

Do I need to go into details about the different methods of observations used when assessing children, explaining their advantages and limitations?

AM I right in thinking that I need to - explain how I would evaluate/assess my findings of the observation by referring to the foundation phase outcomes to be able to develop a plan.

Do I need to explain how I will impliment the plan to promote the childs development?

So far i have put:

Planning for children’s development start’s with observations in order to find out the child’s previous knowledge, their interests and needs.
There are many forms of observations that can be carried out to allow us to collate the evidence we need to plan appropriately for the individual child.
Each method of observation has advantages and disadvantages of recording the child’s development, so it is important to use a variety of methods of observation for each child to gain holistic knowledge and understanding of the child’s development.

am I on the right track????????

Confused.com
Any help would be appreciated

-----------------------------------------