Thread: Eymp5 1.1
View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracygrey View Post
I remember when I started my assessor, who is also an IV, said "it's not rocket science, don't make it harder than it is. The questions are worded the way they are to justify the course fees" I took that with a big pinch of salt and am certainly not cutting any corners but makes you wonder how people can see this so differently. I too have done mine soley work based no college support at all. I think it has actually given me more of a knowledge base as opposed to someone holding my hand - damn stressful though
Hi Gracygrey

I totally agree with your assessor, not to make it harder than it is , i have on occassions written to much and tutor has always put that my answers have been in great detail, my daughter has passed her level 5, her BA and Early years Professional Status, to be quite truthfull i could have asked her the answers to each question but wanted to do this from what i know and what i could learn to make my self a better practitioner, my daughter helped me with one question which i knew the answer to but had trouble wording it, i am very proud to say apart from the support i had from silkysteps members i completed this course on my own, due to hard work and perserverance. I can also say to a certain extent i enjoyed completing the course.

So come on all you hard workers out there, you can do this with positive comments, we all need now and again a bit of praise that will boost our confidence and not horrible negative ones that will give us low self esteem and low confidence levels, so thankyou gracygrey you have restored my confidence levels that were knocked earlier.

Lynne