Thread: Eymp5 1.1
View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

gracygrey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyn c View Post
Perhaps i am glad i didn't have you as an Iv, my tutor was happy with my work and he is an IV too and throughout my course i only ever had 2 questions that i needed to add more info , just remember that there is some of us on here that have completed this course workbased with no college, just hard work and finding knowledge and relevant information on our own backs and from knowledge from our day to day work and people that actually really enjoy their jobs (which i am one of those lucky people that enjoy my job and the plus side of it is that i get paid for a job that i love doing)
Lynne
I remember when I started my assessor, who is also an IV, said "it's not rocket science, don't make it harder than it is. The questions are worded the way they are to justify the course fees" I took that with a big pinch of salt and am certainly not cutting any corners but makes you wonder how people can see this so differently. I too have done mine soley work based no college support at all. I think it has actually given me more of a knowledge base as opposed to someone holding my hand - damn stressful though