View Single Post
Unread 07-18-2017, 07:19 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

maddee12 is on a distinguished road
Default unit 16 legislation, policies, procedures and guidelines relating to working in partnership

I am so stuck on unit 16, really need any help I can get on any of these questions. my tutor is useless and hasn't given me any information or help with it

1.3 Explain the key legislation, policies, procedures and guidelines relating to working in partnership.
1.4 Analyse the impact of legislation, policies and procedures on working in partnership
1.5 Evaluate the benefits of working in partnership on the development and well-being of children
2 Understand roles and responsibilities of colleagues and other professionals when working in partnership
2.1 Identify the roles and responsibilities of different people when working in partnership.
2.2 Explain the limitations of own role and responsibilities in relation to working in partnership
2.3 Analyse the importance of partnership working to: meet the needs of children; comply with legislation; deliver better outcomes for children
4 Understand the role of parents and/or carers in child development
4.1 Explain the significant contributions that parents and/or carers can have on a child’s development.
4.2 Identify strategies for encouraging parents and/or carers to play an active role in children’s development
5 Be able to encourage and work with parents and/or carers in an early years setting
5.3 Evaluate the impact of partnership working in making a positive contribution to the child’s health, well-being, play, learning and development.

-----------------------------------------