View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2016, 05:56 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

sophiechildcarehelp is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some advice about which textbook is best to help with the Level 3 Diploma EYE qualification. I have found 2 CACHE textbooks online but these are the 2 titles:

Cache Level 3 Child Care and Education (Early Years Educator)

or

Cache Level 3 Early Years Educator for the Work-Based Learner

Can anyone tell me which book would be best to use for my level 3 qualification? I'm due to start it in September and I would really like to buy the textbook now to at least start having a look at what I'm going to be working on/learning about as I've just completed my Edexcel Level 2 Certificate for The Children and Young People Workforce so I know it will be a completely different course.

Also the official name of my course is Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) if this helps anyone? In case anyone is wondering as well I am suppose to be working in a childminding setting so I will be working at the same time as doing the course attending college once a fortnight on a Tuesday to hand in assignments etc.

Please could someone help as my soon to be tutor is on annual leave for the 6 weeks and like I said I would really like to start having a look at what work I will be learning/doing with the level 3.

Thanks!