View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Mrs Williams is on a distinguished road

Hello Kathie - I have just found out that I don't have to follow the 'session plan' assignments and can just work through each units standards! I only started in September so have a long way to go yet, delighted you have nearly finished - I keep seeing jobs advertised and they are asking for the L3 qual.

My tutor has also allowed me time to catch up as I was so behind and I am aiming to do one assignment a week. Just finishing positive behaviour. Lots of reading isn't there and I do waste time looking at rubbish websites whilst researching, wish we were given sites to start with. I do all the reading and then can't put it into words and spend ages trying to compose my answers. I've just been reading all about Female Genital Mutilation and the Newcastle Diocese documents that apply to us, I'm at a C of E Aided school.

I do admire the Headmistress and staff, you need such dedication to keep on top of all the reading/planning/marking!

Have a good half term, I'm going to do that FlyLady thing in the house next week, try and do my Equality and Diversity assignment and put my H&S on hold for the moment. :)