View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

SammyLowe is on a distinguished road

EYMP 1:context and principles for early years provision
England: EYFS (talk about the areas of development, and what the EYFS does for children, how it helps them)
Talk about the common features of the early years frameworks.
Also, talk about the different approaches and influences on current provisions.(Reggio Emilia, High/Scope, Montessori, Steiner).
Talk about being able to provide environments with in the work setting that support and extend children's development and learning in their early years.
Talk about understanding how to work in partnership with carers (open door policy, observations and assessments, planning and decision making,working alongside practitioners, practitioners learning from carer, the emphasis on personal individual development.
I got all this from the Level 3 diploma book (Children and Young people's workforce) By Penny Tassoni. I would recommend you getting it, I have just got mine from my college library, so you will probably find one in yours, it is really helpful. If you do not have this book,and dont understand it still, message me, and i will help you understand a bit more :)
Hope it helps though