View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

ams is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna View Post
Hi ya I read your thread, I am also doing my level 3 via the school I work in, I started my course in November and my assesor is only coming to see me for the first time on the 23rd of June. I have had no support and I'm doing everything by myself not knowing if I'm doing anything right. Im really nervous as I dont understand the knowlege, I dont want to sound to thick I do know about my knowlegde in the classroom and at work but I dont know what she wants me to do or hand in. Any tips? many thanks Deanna
I am reading all these threads people complaing about not knowing what to do? WHY!!!! All you have to do is pick up the phone and call your tutor or assesor and she/he will be there to answer any questions you have about your course. They are there to help you, If you dont ask, how are they suppose to know you need help? So stop moaning and pick up the PHONE and make that call. My assesor is there for me whenever I need help or want her to come and see me and mark of any work I have finished.

All the best.

Last edited by ams : 12-01-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: spelling