View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

mayzo1111 is on a distinguished road
Whoop whoop - yayy nvq 2 or 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujala View Post
Someone from surestart said they might pay 75% of the total course cost.and there is 'train to gain' scheme as well.My employer has asked me to get the info. I am not sure how to apply.I think while giving an interview to the tutor i will ask him unless it gives bad impression. I don't know how that interview will be like.ooooh god help!

i have been doing the nvq3 since december and have nearly finished all units.just waiting for my assessor to visit a few more times.i did not study my nvq 2 first. i had a meeting with the headmaster at the school who i work for and he directed me to go for the level three.He said there there are many people who have the level 2 looking for work and all competing for the same jobs,but having the level 3 is very rare in our school and i would fall into a job very quickly.
my course was funded by the local collage.from "train to gain"costing about £600.00.also every year we get a grant for £100 for books,courses ect.
i go to college once a week and am in the school every day.some units are worded strange but the "childrens care learning and development book level 3 by penny tassoni has all answers.....good luck.