Thread: Unit 5 CYPW
View Single Post
Unread 06-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Heidi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
Thankyou for your reply. Am i required to give examples of situations? Or activities? Individual children or groups of children?
Or should i just answer as a general question of how i deal with certain things such as when a child is not doing what i say?
I don't know in what context you are being asked for your diploma/levels/units etc, but I should imagine that your assessor will always want an example.
If you put what I have just written, or lifted the answer from a book, this proves nothing to your assessor except that you can copy, that's why a personal example of '......when settling new children into the setting, I always.......I find this comforts the child........focussing on an activity such as gluing......' by giving an example it shows you understand the question. the assessor will not mind you lifting the answer from a text book (she'll be glad that you are reading and researching) but she'll want to know how you put it into practice.

With every question/statement/key (whatever you call them) give your assessor an example and you can't go wrong.