Thread: Tech Cert
View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Karen C is on a distinguished road

Hi! Rhi,

Im doing my nvq with tech cert too and YES it is alot of work, but remember your tech cert cross references into your Unit UPKS, so that covers a huge chunk of your actual NVQ. Ive finished my tech cert and wow it took ages because I was working 56 hours a week between two jobs and just didnt have the time or was soo tired to do any. Im now on my UPKS and reflective accounts.

Motivation is def a hard one, it seems like your going round in circles or you think your getting far and then you have another whole load of work to do. I also tend to write loads which is a down fall on myself, but the questions are worded so your not sure the best way to cover a question. So rest assured you are not the only one, if you need any help with tech cert just shout. I recommened getting both the childrens care, learning and development by Nelson Thornes and childrens care, learning and development by Heineman. This is because one covers certain units better than the other and its good to have both to make sure your fully covering the questions.

Hope this helps luv :)