View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

victoriawade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip squeak View Post
It is unbelieveable you have not met your assessor yet! In a previous post you said you have done 302 / 307. These are both very visual units and should be observed by an assessor. I would contact your training provider and complain.

You ask what I do um... not sure I want to say reading some of the posts on here!

I am an NVQ assessor, verifier and trainer ... ok I will duck now!!

Many of you seem to be getting so little support ... I will help out where I can

I will have a look at the options again but your tutor may well be advising suitable ones considering your job role.

I have looked at the options 337 would definitely fit in with the work you are starting, 321 if you are working with children with special educational needs. 308 is another possibility.
hi

no,im doing a part time college course,in on a mon evening.... we've been doin 302 and 307,my tutor gave us a few questions on 303 last week,its a big 1! thats the 1 we needed a special educational needs child for. Ive just started in my placement and its with yr5's.im helping out with 3 boys that need classroom assistance..........

last week our tutor read out wile we took notes what we had to write as a plan for our assessor.to cover 302 its all about welcoming her,showing her the first aid,fire points,explaining who the children are handed over too(walked down to door with teacher,3people on list etc) then for 307 she will be assessing us on a pe session....she told us to do an obstactle course.........

some woman have said their assessor has rang them,but theyre 1s that have been in placement longer,i was waiting for my vetting..... im finding it hard because we just go into college,be given the work,some notes and just have to get on with it...... theres only so much u can do in the 3hrs in class,so its great to have a place like this to look at ideas and get some help x

-----------------------------------------