View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulham Supporter View Post
shc33 3.2, Demonstrate how to support others to promote equality and rights.
Not sure how to go about this one.

Thanks
Hi

you could attend a course and relay all information back to colleagues via a meeting, or important pointers you have found out on the course.
I looked after a child with cerebral palsy so i had to show colleagues how to include this child in all activities unless it was her condition that stopped the child from participating.I would look at the situation and adapt activities resources to suit the child. e.g the child could only crawl and couldn't multi task so we have sand in a sand tray on legs so i showed my colleagues that we could have a sand tray placed on the floor and a sand tray on legs so the children had the choice of using the sand tray on he floor or on legs and tha child with cerebral palsy could do the same as the other children e.g. pouring sieving or what ever the activity was but she could kneel when completing this task, to a certain degree the child also had a choice of standing or kneeling.

Show up to date legislation on equality so that all colleagues understand that this is law.

Hope i have helped a little

LYNNE