Thread: Eymp3 1.1
View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

MrsHammond is on a distinguished road

and now after going ahead and writing what I thought, I think I may have realised what I am supposed to write :/

Instead of writing it in headings and bullet points, I am now thinking along the lines of that I should write it in paragraph form and link what is written in the framework/standards with what we do in our setting.

This is what I have started to write instead...

Parents and children who are interested in attending our setting are encouraged to come to our meet and greet days. This is our opportunity to provide parents with information packs as well as orally discussing activities provided and arrangements. During this meeting we discuss arrival and collection times, opening hours, staff members etc. We also use this opportunity for parents to read through and sign our contract filling out all information regarding the child such as age, date of birth up to date immunisations. Emergency contact information is also provided on the contract and any medicines in use, allergies or intolerances.
We use this meet and greet opportunity to become familiar with the children and their parents, having one to one discussion about any needs or preferences the child/ parent may have so that these can be accommodated ready for when the child attends the setting.

This is only just the start of it but thought Id put it up in case im still wrong

Honestly this work is sending me batty, constantly rethinking what I am writing and endless hours of research. Hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel...one day