View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2011, 04:24 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road
Default Case study on Roberts Hands

Hi Everyone
I think i'm going mad. I am tracking back through work that i have missed doing and am a bit confused with this!
I am woking on cyp 3.2.
3.1. Explain the features of an environment or service that promotes the development of children and young people.

I am doing okay but need guidance on:
Meeting individual and group needs- in the book i have it says refer to Roberts hand preference above but have looked on page above and can't seem to see it on the page (think i might need glasses or overworked). I have put a search on the internet and have found a little bit about a child around the age of 2-3 usually starts to show which hand they are beggining to use more(left or right) and it says that a child can change their hand preference up until the age of 6 and if a child uses the same hand when they are very young it could be due to them having problems with the hand that they are not using (could be a concern).

Is this what they are referring to and if so how can i get more info on it, any websites ideas?.
Any other help for this question would be appreciatted for some reason it sounds simple but can't really gat my head around (think my brain has turned into jelly)

Lynne

-----------------------------------------