View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Kat67 is on a distinguished road

Ah, I'm so glad I've read this thread. It's exactly how I'm feeling. So lost, and feel as though I have no-one to turn to for help. Luckily my school are very supportive, and there's an NVQ assessor there that has offered support, but I don't like to ask because I know that they are all so busy. I'm really struggling to think of evidence and like a couple of you have said on here, already feel as though I'm falling behind. I had hoped to get my first assignment in at the end of Feb, second at the end of March, instead I'm still struggling on the first one. And because I am struggling, I will find any reason not to pick my books up and get on with it. (Even done ironing, that's how bad it is!) It's so good to know that I'm not alone. I'm also finding that some of the tasks in the assignments seem repetitive. My first assignment is the Child and Young Person Development one and task 7 seems to be almost repeating task 1 to 4. I'm beginning to regret doing distance learning now because I think having other students to 'bounce' ideas around with and generally chat about the assignments help to get you focussed on what is required. Hopefully we can all help each other in this way? Good luck to us all! Oh, is anyone else using the Distance Learning Centre/Study House course?