View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

nicola78 is on a distinguished road
SOS Improve the effectiveness of communication system

Really need help
I to write about I support the active participation of children in evaluating the effectiveness of communication and and Agree the information to be collected for evaluating communication system and when it needs to be made available. Evaluate the effectiveness of communication system in supporting children and key people. Evaluate the effectiveness of communication system in promoting integrated partnership working. Evaluate the effectiveness of communication system in responding to comments and complaints. Make recommendations for improvement to communication system based on the evaluation information collected and other evidence . Change systems to enable more communication between children,key people and others where the changes are within the scope of my expertise and responsibility. Make evaluation information available in accessible forms and at appropriate times for it to inform decision making activities . Seek information , and advice where changes required are outside the scope of my expertise and responsibility. I appreciate it a lot of work not looking for someone to do it for me . Just help with how to start it or where to look for help with it .

-----------------------------------------