View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2014, 09:57 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Enyajeemia is on a distinguished road
Alert !!! HELP !!!CYP3.1 2.3 (Theorists and Placing into practice)

Morning all!

Im currently stuck on the following question, and have been for over a month. I feel like im banging my head against a wall.

I've taken the course on a loan basis, as im 24 and wasn't applicable for an apprenticeship. Thing is, with doing it via a loan and sourcing the course myself, i don't have the support from a tutor like i did in my level 2. Really regretting it now, wish i hadnt taken it on, feels like a heavy weight on my shoulders, what with now being pregnant too!! STRESSED!!! How am i supposed to answer questions i know nothing about or have any insight into?

The question is this from CYP3.1:

2.3 Explain how theories of development and frameworks to support practice influence current practice.

Ive been given a few names of theorists, but if i search them was told to stay away from Wikipedia as it can never be 100% right. Then i find websites with pages and pages of information, none of which i feel is relevant.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or give me a slight heads up on what i should be writing about?

Thanks a lot xxx

-AJ,x

-----------------------------------------