View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Mrs Williams is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for your replies. Most of my angst about this is because I stupidly copied some sentences from the development chart in my book and got the whole of Unit 1 back to check I hadn't 'used any other words' from the book. So hard to put things into your own words when the book uses the words you would use. I had offered my work every week but my tutor didn't take it until week 8, she kept saying wait until we've finished the unit. Now I've got the whole lot back to check, plus all the new assignments.

I don't think it would be so bad if the course was useful - I go from 4-7 on a Wednesday night. The other students are doing L2 and Early years and I haven't got a L3 to talk to there, and because the class is mixed, the teacher talks very generally about the unit. We don't get any handouts or web page info so I'm spending all my free time at home searching the net. I can't afford another book. I'm also behind with my ILP as I hadn't realised it was supposed to be done every week, have to catch up on that.

I was thinking of doing it on line instead but worried now Fiona5 - why is it hard to send it?