View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2013, 07:43 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Lucyc2013 is on a distinguished road
Default Supporting teaching and learning in schools level 3 qcf

Hi all

I am new to the forum and would really appreciate any help or advice if you would mind please.

I am currently doing a voluntary role and do it online so I never have an tutor come and see me and only have email access to the tutor.

I could really do with some help on the following questions, any advice on what to research or websites I can use to assist me would be fantastic.

I firstly wondered where I would find an upto date list of national occupational standards for teaching assistants and where I would find it.

So I am completing the following questions -

Evaluate your own knowledge, performance and understanding against relevant standards (early years foundation stage or every child matters)

I am not sure if I should be focusing on what I do and how it links in to the standards.

Demonstrate how to work with others to review and prioritise your own learning needs, professional interests and development opportunities.

It says I can upload a latest appraisal but I'm only a volunteer so not sure what is the best angle to take.

Demonstrate how to work with others to agree your own personal development plan.

Again it says upload appraisal

I hope you may be able to assist and sorry if I sound a bit silly and the answers are obvious but I'm only now getting back into education with 2 children and sometimes I do miss the jist of things!!

Thanks again

Lucy

-----------------------------------------