View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2013, 04:38 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Kat67 is on a distinguished road

Ok, I thought I was getting somewhere with my first assignment but I'm stuck on evidence again LOL. Can someone that has done the evidence for this assignment please just tell me what you used for evidence? I've done a reflective diary and observation/witness statement for the first learning outcome but not sure what to use for the others. The learning outcomes are:

Understand the factors that influence children and young people's development and how these affect practice (tasks 3 to 5)
Understand how to monitor children and young people's development and interventions that should take place if this is not following the expected pattern (tasks 6 to 9) -(for one of these tasks I think I will try to get a professional discussion with the SENCO at school....)
Understand the importance of early intervention to support the speech, language and communication needs of children and young people (tasks 10 to 12) (again, task 12 I can do an observation report or reflective diary but not sure about the others)

The final learning outcome I can put a professional discussion in that I had the other day so that should be ok. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance