View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:39 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

cwaring is on a distinguished road

hi there Bexley! I'm now on unit 3 but really struggling. have had borderline passes for both of my first two units yet tutor keeps putting great comments but says that im not giving enough range of evidence and not setting out like i should be i.e needs to be set out like the sample ones in study notes. so the professional discussion that I have added to unit 2 was kind of how they have done it in the notes. but am seriously regretting this whole thing now as getting no help from tutor other than some sarcastic comments and SO many of the tasks in each assignment seem to be very similar to each other. in unit 3 health and safety there are at least 3 different tasks all pretty much asking the same thing. to be honest, for one of them i have completely made up a reflective diary to fit in with the information they need. i started this course september and am only on unit 3 and still 8 more to do..im putting so many hours in but getting nowhere but looks like on this thread and another one that ive been writing on there are a lot of others in the same boat!