View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Kat67 is on a distinguished road

Yes, I thought I'd easily manage the level 3 course because I did a degree course and am a 'mature' student! I do wonder whether I should have done level 2 first. But I suppose once I can get my head around it all it might get easier. I did buy the latest Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools book by Louise Burnham and Brenda Baker and that does at least give ideas for evidence to use so that's helping me a little now. But whilst I understand the material in the book, trying to answer the tasks is a whole different story LOL! I've completely skipped the section on the different theories of learning because I'm so confused with it. I even bought a book to help with that bit too. I'm planning to get the rest of the tasks completed, then make some notes on how I think I need to answer that and then make an appointment with someone in school to talk through it. I think I'll also then go through my other book and each task and jot down how I believe I should supply evidence and see what the lady at school thinks. I know I should have access to a 'tutor' through the distance college, but even the notes about that I find confusing and it doesn't make them seem accessible :/