View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
This site was invaluable to me and i am so grateful. I tried not to copy any work but used it to help me research more into what i was looking for and always put the sites i found info on the bottom of my work so the assessor could tell i had researched. I agree there are people out there who will just copy others work but a qualified assessor would notice the difference in other work they have written if it is not of the same value.Most people just want a push in the right direction.
I agree totally with mother theresa and i have personally found silky steps a great and wonderful site that helped me when there was nobody else. I also looked at threads regarding questions but then went off and researched for more and did not copy anybodies answers, i did however use answers to understand the questions. When you are visited by your tutor approx every 4-6 weeks for half an hour or so, then sometimes you need extra support to understand what you need to do. I must say i had a very good tutor and would go back to the same tutor to continue training if i felt that i needed too. I think silky steps are brilliant for the support that they give when such complex sentences are put in weird ways instead of straight forward simple english words. Also maybe Tutu should not come on this site just to slate others who are trying to better themselves, if she doesn't agree with this site nobody is making her answer to people and some times she is very rude and her comments are very hurtful.

Silky steps is brilliant, long live silky steps.

From a very satisfied silky steps member and well done Ruth for a great website who supports practitioners to achieve their goals.

Lynne