View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

rachel1990 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Cypop 15 issues and implications of own work setting for children and YP scln?

please can someone help me on the following questions. im really confused and i have hit a brick wall

Unit 29
3.1-Review and identify the particular issues and implications of own work setting for children and young people speech, language and communication
3.3-Demonstrate effective ways to find out the views of children and young people and take them into account in planning and delivering practice.
4.1-Explain how speech, language and communication needs can affect social, emotional and cognitive development in children and young people.
4.2-Explain how social, emotional and cognitive needs can affect children and young people speech, language and communication.
4.3-Review and report on the roles of their professionals in supporting children and young people and explain how to access additional support.

This unit is driving me crazy and i hit a mind block every time i look at the questions this is my last unit and it is definatly the hardest.

I will be gratefull for any pointers

Many thanks in advance :)

-----------------------------------------