View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lill View Post
Hi,

I am also new to the site. I have been using the page for useful hints and tips as I have only just started my level 3 qualification and working at my local pre school. I have recently completed my 1st unit, but couldnt believe there is another 15 more to go! quite scary.
I have signed up to this website because it is so good to see that everyone is going through the same thing as me. I'm the youngest in my setting and the support i recieve is brilliant. I have been on so many courses to go with this qualification so far and its hurting my brain, but I can't wait when I recieve the certificate. but got so long to go.

hope everyone is enjoying their course..

:)
xx
Hi Glad
you are enjoying your course and your role within your setting, a warm welcome to you.
If you are completing the level 3 diploma not sure whether i should say this or not but there are more units, i think that they are all the units that you have to do but you have optional units to do by the end of the course you must have completed 65 credits, i had 4 more additional units to complete some tutors will let you choose your optional units and some tutors choose them for you, i was allowed to choose my own so that i could tie in my work role as a SENCO.

All silkysteps members are brilliant at giving advice, guidance and support when you need it. Good luck

Lynne