View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Fulham Supporter is on a distinguished road

Hi, I know how you feel, I am in exactly the same boat, if it is of any consolation.
I feel like a spare part a lot of the time, but, I made sure that everything was centred around me for my first observation.
I made notes about what was to be observed and took these into my manager, and as I said, I made sure that I got to do everything on the list.

I am due another observation on the 24th of this month, it will be my last, as so much was achieved in the first one, she was there for 3 and a half hours.

i have also spoken to my tutor about my situation at the setting, and she was very understanding, she will not get involved, as it could make things more difficult for me, but, she does talk and listen, and gives lots of encouragement, she tells me to get my qualification, and walk away, it is their loss.
Not sure they would see like that though.

Anyway, thought you may like to know you are not alone, I dont know you, but, if you want to sound off, you can send me a PM.

Stick with it, it will be worth it in the long run, think of the achievement, and the choices you will have.

Good luck X