View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2011, 08:09 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie85 View Post
Hi Lynne, I did level 1 with my level 2 qualification. My assessor said that all learners must have a level 2 literacy and numeracy along with their level 3 qualification.. but all training providers work so differntly dont they. I dont see why i need to do it really as i only work with 3 & 4 year olds. Tutor said it will take approx 1 month. got my tests in 2 weeks so im doing lots of revising by doin practice tests on line. I am also working on 2 assigments to go with that.
Just when i thought i could relax after 5 months of working every night doing my level 3, then i get this put on me. Never mind, will look good on a C.V haha x
Hi Natalie

I know different providers all work so differently but maybe it is a good thing that you do this now, i'm thinking of if i can maybe doing this after my course but hopefully this will be my choice and not told to do it, will find out on monday when i see tutor, just want the qualification now, because we have all worked hard for this.
What assignments do you have to do? just trying to get an idea and where do you find the tests? would like to look at them if pos just incase.
Antway i wish you the best over the next month or so and look forward to hearing when you have completed.

Lynne