View Single Post
Unread 06-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

JVBEDDOES is on a distinguished road
Default Very Worried!!

I am very concerned. Again I started this course in Sept 2010. When we first started it was stated that it was an 18 mounth course This however has since been reduced to 12mounths well 10 (sept to July). Since then the date just keeps moving forward.. they are now asking for completed logs to be submitted on the 6th July. This has put a large amount of pressuer on myself and other students. alongside other factors that have arisin for example we had new students starting 5 months into the course which I felt un settled myself and others. Our assessor was not able to start assestments until January. I am due for my final assestment early august and just cant understand how I am going to complete the remaining coursework.
Those of you who say you have had an extention please can I ask how you went about this?
May I also stress I attend college once a week however it occured to me that each week my tutor has beeen dismissing class an Hour early every week since Sept so we have missed Xamount of hours in class I can remember this was discussed and it was suggested we did extra Saturdays in class this never happned. I would appericiate any advice given and would like to appoligse for any grammer mistakes just very tired and Stressed. Good luck to all.