View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by portchesterqueen View Post
Any other ideas warmly welcomed.
Portchesterqueen
Hiya, is it possible for you to establish one - temporaily in response to the FD project maybe, for colleagues in your area to visit & take back?

I like the diversity the all weather windmills now have - Amazon link & solar lighting products.

Growing schools set many initiatives for schools which I'm sure would provide you with some some feedback. Morrisons Let's grow scheme, RHS & waitrose campaign - all would need to take on board fitting children's participation into the school timetable, plants grown, space, inclusion & provision of multi sensory elements & maintenance arrangements.

'school sensory garden hampshire' in a search engine returns some interesting leads.

Have you contacted any local gardening centres/interest groups to see if they have information that could help?

Best wishes with all this, it's an area I would love to delve into a little further, look forward to hearing how it goes xx

Heidi, I'd like to see what you designed based on your reply too is your garden somewhere others can visit or that you've been asked about?
the cost of ad blockers