Thread: Help CCLD 4
View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

debsmath is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy321 View Post
hi there i think we all have the handbook but to be honest the answers and points in it are rather vague my tutor know what is in it and will not let me pass the knowledge questions without putting my knowledge in relation to what is done in the setting into each question.

you must of had a very good tutor as i put int 4hours a night and are constantly looking for ways to meet the criteria within work and have only just managed to get 401 passed off. My tutor stated that every 12 weeks something would have to be submitted for external verification

Well done to you but please dont boast as the rest of us are banging are heads against a brick wall
i wasnt boasting i know how hard it is!!!!!!!!!wanted to throw the towel in myself!!I was lucky to cover lots with my assessor through being involved with observations, staff and other agency meetings as well as introducing parents into pre-school. I found the handbook gave me the ideas to put into writing somethings you do on a daily basis without thinking about it. I did sit for hours night after night the same as everone else so not trying to make you feel bad only trying to say you can do it!!!keep it up, it will be worth it in the end and you will also want to tell others how it makes you feel to complete!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------