View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Leelee87 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS need any help guys!!! 206.5 CCLD NVQ2

Hi Everyone,

I am in a bit of a pickle at the moment. On monday, I will be setting up my display table of sensory equipment. this is to encourage the children to explore and investigate using their senses and also to introduce what a disability is to them. I have a wide variety of materials and resources. I am beginning the activity by reading a book to the group of 8 children, it is called 'don't call me special'. I plan to ask open ended questions to encourage communication. However, I need to cover all of the statements. So, I really need your help and any suggestions on 1) how I could link this activity to an outdoor activity as it will be taking place indoors, and my assessor is coming to observe me. 2) How can I use my display table to 'help children use ICT as part of exploration and investigation.'

I was thinking some cameras. magnifying glasses and mirrors. What do you think???
Thankyou for any speedy and helpful responses in advance.

Last edited by Leelee87 : 07-09-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: I forgot to add what materials I already have, so that the members will know how to help

-----------------------------------------