View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

lyndaj123 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Help needed badly unit 304

Hi this is me doing my first reflective account ever for unit 304, It is very confusing even after having it explained to me, I have sone some work on it but badly need someones opinion, Any advice or help would be very much appreciated, This is wot i have written so far.

I had my first appraisal on 12.03.09 with my manager, Which i have attatched a copy, We discussed how i was getting on and if i had any problems, I had only been in my job for 4 months and was very much still getting used to the daily rotas, My strenghs were i got on with all the staff straight away they kept me right on all aspects of childcare, And if i had any questions or was unsure about anything i just had to ask, And even if i was doing anything wrong they would point it out in a good way which i have learned to appreciate, The biggest challege was to try and remember all the kids names in each room, This did take me a few months, There was a lot of things i had to remember Some kids have allergies to certain foods like peanut butter or nuts, And some kids are only alloyed certain types of milk, We also disscussed staff training opportunitys which were coming up, This gave me lots more knowledge and benefited me to the job i was doing, We also discussed plans for the future me gaining a qualification which i was very excited about, And i am now in the process of doing so.

This is what I was told to do, Its a reflecitve account covering 'reflect on practice'. Cover all performance criteria for elements one and two and include knowledge points 1 2 9 and 10,

-----------------------------------------