View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

pip squeak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah w View Post
hi, i agree you should be choosing your own optional units suited to your job, it would make life easier for you. I have found this site really helpful. I also linked my 303 to 310, waiting for it to be marked! I am doing 307, 308, 309, they are not too bad at all. have come to a halt at 304, some of the answers on here have been helpful. Its mainly the pc's in 304. my manager is relutant to give me an appraisal yet, she says its not due til next yr! how have others got on with 304?
You could use a previous appraisal if you have one. Explain how you met training & work targets. Also a personal development plan (PDP) is very useful for this unit. Show training you have attended, plan to attend over next 6 months - 1 year. Evaluate training attended say what you took away from the training and used in your everyday work. Make sure your PDP targets are smart. Somewhere on this site there is a fantastic piece about Personal Development & Self Evaluation. I will see if I can find it again.

Also when you observe and or plan activities for children do you evaluate your own input and how you could change your own practice to help childrens learning? Again this is very useful evidence for this unit.

Click Forums button at top of this page. Go to EY Downloadable Resources about the 5th one down titled Personal Development Plans. The Reflective part is really useful for 304 knowledge.

All the best with this unit.

Last edited by pip squeak : 11-21-2009 at 08:54 PM.