Thread: 80's Music Quiz
View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2006, 08:51 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road
Biggrin Answers!

Right, here are the answers to the 1st 50!!.....

1. My job is very boring I'm an office clerk - Echo Beach - Martha and the Muffins
2. First they'll take your pride; turn it on its side - Story of the blues -The Mighty Wah!
3. Some way after midnight in my wildest fantasies - Holding out for a hero - Bonnie Tyler
4. Don't say you're easy on me - Is there something I should know - Duran Duran
5. My head is in a spin. My feet don't touch the ground - Feels like I'm in love - Kelly Marie
6. I never did good things. I never did bad things - Ashes to ashes - David Bowie
7. We are the ones that make a brighter day, so let's not give in -We are the world - USA for Africa
8. So he told it all and, in return, he got a credit card and a Thunderbird - Stool pigeon - Kid Creole and the Coconuts
9. And if you say run, I'll run to you - Let's dance - David Bowie
10. Ronnie Kray, do you know my face? - Last of the international playboys - Morrissey
11. What do you think? Can't think at all. - Need you tonight - INXS
12. You won't settle down, you've got both feet off the ground - January February - Barbara Dixon
13. All we wanted to do is have a good time, then they went and took our house away - I'd rather jack - Reynolds Girls
14. Imagination never lets us take the blame - We close our eyes - Go West
15. Don't need no credit card to ride this train - The power of love - Huey Lewis And The News
16. I've been to paradise - I've never been to me - Charlene
17. All the world is football shaped, its just for me to kick its face - Senses working overtime - XTC
18. He’s his family's pride and joy, his mother's little golden boy - My perfect cousin - The Undertones
19. Where do we go from here? Is it down to the lake I fear? - Love plus one - Haircut 100
20. Across the Serengeti - Africa - Toto
21. Hand in hand is the only way to land, always the right way round – Lovecats - The Cure
22. I've got this feeling of emotion, a sudden sense of liberty - True faith - New Order
23. And all I wanted was a word - Michael Caine - Madness
24. We’re not going to live in silence, we're not going to live in fear - The voice - John Farnham
25. So what do you want of me, got no words of sympathy - Crash - The Primitives
26. I could sail a mile down the Nile - I could be happy - Altered Images
27. A pseudonym to fool him, she couldn't have made a worse move - Babooshka - Kate Bush
28. The head of the herd was calling far far away - Nellie the elephant - Toy Dolls
29. We could dance and party all night and drink some cherry wine (ah-ha) - We don't have to take our clothes off - Jermaine Stewart
30. If there's music we can use it - Word up - Cameo
31. Nothing to do all day but stay in bed - In the army now - Status Quo
32. Summer in the city when the air is chill - Somewhere in my heart - Aztec Camera
33. Hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque - King of rock and roll - Prefab Sprout
34. Look these eyes are just holograms look your love has drawn red from my hands - Twist in my sobriety - Tanita Tikaram
35. Been on the bottom line sure ain't no fun - The only way is up - Yazz and the plastic population
36. You know the rules and so do I - Never gonna give you up - Rick Astley
37. Politician granny with your high ideals, have you no idea how the majority feels? - Sowing the seeds of love - Tears For Fears
38. They asked me how I got her I said, "I saved my money" - Dignity - Deacon Blue
39. You could've turned around and hit me and I wouldn't have cared - One step further - Bardo
40. The room is lit red danger - New life - Depeche Mode
41. There's danger in emotional ties - Young guns (go for it) - Wham!
42. Because the law don't change in people's minds - The way it is - Bruce Hornsby And The Range
43. Swatted him just like a fly - Camouflage - Stan Ridgeway
44. More than an ocean keeps us apart - Heart and soul - T'pau
45. Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you? - Hello - Lionel Richie
46. Damn hypocrite smokes two packs a day - Fight for your right to party - Beastie Boys
47. It brings out the animal in me - I eat cannibal - Toto Coelo
48. Tonight is the night for feeling alright - Saving all my love for you - Whitney Houston
49. Lenny Bruce is not afraid - It's the end of the world as we know it - REM
50. When we made love you used to cry - Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits

Now go and try part 2 - the next 50! Here's a quick link: 80's Quiz Part 2