Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   tech cert assign009 help (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9882)

lucylu27 05-05-2010 11:38 PM

tech cert assign009 help

can anyone please help me on 009 need some pointers please x lucy x

katx78 05-06-2010 08:27 AM

what question you stuck on? i've had this unit passed, will help if i can x

bountyangel 05-06-2010 12:43 PM

Tech cert 009

I could also do with some help on this task A iii.

Write a plan of how you will implement Early education cirriculum in your childcare environment include :-
* expected pattern of learning,
*theories and methods to influence childrens learning development,
* adapt the environment to meet all childrens needs including disabilities and special needs,
* make experiences relevant, enjoyable, imaginative and challenging
*include equipment ICT, materials and activities you will use
* Reqirements needed for those learning through an additional language

Any help would be very much appreciated

lucylu27 07-11-2010 01:27 PM

Hi sorry taken so long to get back I could do with some help on Aii Aiii and task B if u could help be great cheers Lucy x x

Errata 07-11-2010 03:26 PM

I am on Aiii. Attempting it right now, but it is driving me mad!! I think I have covered the first two points. Cross referenced unit 008. Currently on: How to adapt the environment and curriculum delivery to meet all children’s needs including those with disabilities and/or special educational needs.
I have 2 things so far, making activities accessible for children with physical disabilities, and including adaptations for SEN when writing activity plans.

Meleroo 07-27-2010 11:49 AM

I'm struggling with this one too, I work with SEN children aged 12-14 so don't have the faintest clue where to start with Earl Education!! Still, think I can cross Ref a lot and wing the rest! Any helpful suggestions would be slo appreciated though!
Mel

rhi 07-27-2010 04:28 PM

help also needed with this one!! task 009

:banghead:Seems a few of us need help with this task. A bit brain dead at the mo so any starters would be appreciated. Sort of know what i need to say but still getting nowhere fast.
Thanks xx:fryingpan

Meleroo 07-27-2010 04:59 PM

Yeah, I appear to have done a slightly shoddy paragraph and then wandered off to ebay and facebook. :duh: Cup of tea time I think before I try again!

rhi 07-27-2010 05:57 PM

:rotfl: Cant believe you said that about facebook and ebay, i have just done exactly the same!!!LOL

Meleroo 07-28-2010 11:03 AM

What's worse is that when my hubby comes home I tell him I've been "sat at that ****** laptop all day". And he's all proud and lovely cos he thinks I've been working so hard....shameful! :rotfl::blush: Must try harder today!