Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Yipeeeee, finished !!! (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7156)

chips 05-20-2009 10:38 PM

Yipeeeee, finished !!!

Hi, I have at last finished, all done at last. Folder gone out of my hands, ooooooooooh it feels like a load off my shoulders.:D

A "HUGE" thankyou to everyone for all your help. Your all amazing, and make things so much easier.

Will still enjoy poping in to see how everyone is getting on and if possible helping out.

Good luck to everyone else,xx

chips.

Ruthierhyme 05-20-2009 11:03 PM

Congratulations :D :proposetoast: xx

cward 05-21-2009 09:39 AM

Well done to you. It's such a lovely feeling when your asseser takes your books away. I was so pleased I went and kissed all my colleagues. Think they thought I was mad . It's been two weeks now and I haven 't recieved anythink to prove I have finished.

chips 05-21-2009 12:14 PM

Maybe you will need to ask for a letter off your assessor or the college. Best to have the letter ready incase you need it, saves waiting.

Must admit, yep did kiss colleagues too, not a good look !!!lol.

chips

lisathompson36 05-24-2009 07:11 PM

Congratulations to you, you lucky thing, i have only just started so feeling very envious of you, how long did it take you to complete the course?

cward 05-25-2009 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisathompson36 (Post 21209)
Congratulations to you, you lucky thing, i have only just started so feeling very envious of you, how long did it take you to complete the course?

It took me 7 months, but I worked really hard. Every time I had a spear hour , I got stuck into it. It drove me mad. It's hard work, and many of nights I said to myself , that's it , no more, I've had enough . Keep going there is light at the end of the tunnel.

chips 05-26-2009 09:26 PM

same here sward, 7 months.......no sorry, 7 LONG months,lol. Very late nights, and some long Sundays too, but all worth it now.
My hubby is a little gutted, as I now get to have a turn picking what to watch on the TV in the evenings, and the remote control, lol.
Set yourself some milestones lisa, and just work towards them, dont lose faith,xx

chips

twizz 05-29-2009 10:36 AM

Well done like a few i have just started mine at the ripe old age of 55

Ruthierhyme 05-29-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twizz (Post 21305)
Well done like a few i have just started mine at the ripe old age of 55

Hi and a warm welcome, it's great to be able to raise a virtual glass at the end of one nvq road & wish you all the best for your start xx

Enjoy Silkysteps, look forward to hearing how it goes.

Ruth
xx

myafai 06-05-2009 01:16 AM

congratulations.

i am doing my certificate in L3 could you help me with it if you have done it.
thanks